10.29.2009

Birthday Editorial!




Tuesday of this week was my 26th Birthday and as it happens, also the day I shot my most recent fashion editorial.  The shoot went flawlessly.  I'm currently editing and retouching the images for a December submission date.  As soon as the story is published, I'll update with more info.

A Million Thanks to Martin Pretorius, Livio Angeleri, Jeremy Myers, Valerie Gnaedig, Colin Chiucchini, Philipe Linares and Carlos Garcia de Dios for their incredible professionalism throughout the day.  The story truly reflects everyone's efforts and I'm proud to call it my best yet.

Also, another very special thanks to Blenda @ Wilhelmina.  Blenda was a sensational model and a joy to work with.  Not one bad frame from this girl, unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment